This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all business and residential customers (you and your) of Speedster Limited (we, us, our) that use our Services and Website.
Violations of this Policy can severely affect the provision of our Services and network operators’ services and underlying systems. It is important that you comply with this Acceptable Use Policy and use our Services in a reasonable and responsible manner.
If you fail to comply with the rules set out in the Acceptable Use Policy, we may suspend, restrict or terminate our Services to you without notice.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised
This policy was last updated on 1st April 2018.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
You must not use or attempt to use our Services so as to cause costs, expense, or loss (financial or otherwise) to be incurred by us, any other customer of ours or any third party network operator.
Prohibited activities include uploading, downloading, or otherwise transmitting:
- software without, or in breach of the terms of, a licence;
- materials in breach of another party’s intellectual property rights;
- illegal information or materials;
- objectionable materials in terms of the Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act;
- defamatory materials;
- offensive, harassing, derogatory, or discriminatory materials within the meaning of the Human Rights Act 1993 or the Harassment Act 1997; and
- material about individuals which is being used for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, in breach of the Privacy Act 1993.
You, or Permitted Users (as defined in our General Terms), must not use our Services to:
- create or distribute chain letters, junk or spam (mass, unsolicited) mail;
- send anonymous emails;
- disrupt another person’s activities;
- harass another person or send unwanted offensive material;
- forge email messages to make them appear to come from another person;
- read, delete, copy or modify email under the control of other users without authorisation;
- introduce viruses;
- download unauthorised software without approval; and
- Intentionally engage in illegal activities.
If you have any questions about this Acceptable Use Policy or if you would like to submit a complaint, you can contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org.